If it involves getting cold, wet and/or muddy, then Roger is up for it ! A multi-sports enthusiast: from mountaineering to Stand-Up Paddleboarding. Loves family time, cooking, books and music (preferably live) too... Go figure...
Roger is a Freelance Consultant, helping organisations grow and adapt to the new digital world.
He's a Senior Marketing Professional with a wealth of experience - both UK and Internationally, gained in a variety of roles at Ricoh, IBM and Research Machines. In his career he has used the full range of the marketing mix; from print, advertising to Social Media and also Growth Hacking.
Even though he doesn't consider himself a techie, he's always been interested in new technologies and – in particular – how to use them. In my career I’ve been involved in some world-leading projects including; new models for print on demand books, launch of IBM’s global e-learning system, and some of the first educational e-learning products in the UK (ok that was a very long time ago but it was cutting edge at the time!
There’s many ways he can help MDs and CEOS of organisations transform their businesses for the digital world. Perhaps it’s best to explain using some typical scenarios he's experienced.
• Your business or organisation is facing significant challenges and you want someone to provide a fresh look
• You feel you are not keeping up with the latest digital developments and you want someone to advise on how to adapt
• You’ve got outdated paper-based administrative processes which need improving
• Your website was designed in the stone age and it needs a refresh
• The results of your marketing activities are not performing and you need someone to improve their effectiveness
Many organisations need to see some fast results. So, although he will always do thorough, systematic plans, the good news is that he works quickly and will identify the quick wins for you: things your team can implement immediately which will deliver business benefits.